In May 2019 in town Shipka will take place the first edition of „Shipka Fest – Days of arts and crafts“.
The main event of the festival will happen on 24th and 25th of May, when is prepared the open air craft market and except it many other activities: Festival edition of the game „To find the treasure“, extensive programme of music, dances and movies, Info point about Erasmus+ programme with introduction of the project „Community Building: transform Shipka into modern cultural, historical and tourist town“.
Roses, adventures, crafts, music, traditions… and more surprises!
We are looking forward to you!
18th and 19th May 2019
Demonstration of authentic crafts – weaving, Bulgarian embroidery, Kalofer lace
24th and 25th May 2019
- Music programme – from authentic folklore to ethno fusion
- Dance and film programme
- Demonstration of authentic crafts – blacksmithing, pottery
- Craft market
- Info point – Erasmus+ programme EU
- Introduction of the volunteer project “Community Building: transform Shipka into modern cultural, historical and tourist town” – European Voluntary Service
- Educational game „To find the treasure“
1st and 2nd June 2019
- Demonstration of authentic crafts – metaloplastics
- Rose oil making ritual